https://www.escronics.com website (“website” or “site”) owned and operated by Escronics Co. Ltd.
Last Updated: 05-27-2022
1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer or mobile device by our website’s server to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers. When you visit our Site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our Web site
- Identifying the areas of our Site you have visited
- Personalising content that you see on our site.
- Re-marketing products and services to you.
- Remembering your preferences and login details on our Site.
- Targeted advertising relevant to your interests.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies our Web site uses:
- 1. Necessary Cookies. Escronics uses these cookies to offer your best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account.
- 2. Functionality. Escronics uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our Web site and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- 3. Advertising. Escronics uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Web site, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another Web site, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our Web site.
- 4. Analytical Cookies. Escronics uses these cookies to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how visitors use this website. No personal information is included in this type of cookie.
- 5. Session Cookies. Escronics uses these cookies to remember what a user has put in their shopping carts as they browse our Site. These cookies expire after a browsing session and are not stored for a long term.
4. How To Manage Cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and Section 5 of this policy tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our Site features may not function as a result.
5. How To Delete Cookies?
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visitwww.internetcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.
6. What Is Cookie Consent?
7. Do We Use Website Beacons?
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our users and visitors.
8. Contact us
Escronics Co. Ltd.
- Escronics Co. Ltd.
- Attn: Shivam Mundhada
- 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR, England
- Phone no.: +44-8000668318
- Or by email at: email@example.com