Last Updated: 05-27-2022
Escronics (“We” or “Us” or “us”) is sensitive to privacy issues, and we understand the need of protecting the information given to us. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy in accordance with the applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
1. What Personal Information Does Escronics Collect?
We collect personal information that you provide us when registering an account with us in order to provide and continually improve our Services.
Types of information we collect:
a. Information that you give us.
First name, Last name, Email-id, Address, Company, Country, and Contact number. You may also be expected to provide your financial details (such as credit or debit card details) in order to become a paid subscriber of Escronics. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
b. Information that is automatically collected.
Internet Protocol (IP) address, location of your device, language preferences, time zone settings, purchase history, search history, cookies, and various other information to collect other related technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We also collect information through Cookies and similar technologies. You can find more information here.
2. How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
We collect your personal information from you directly through our Site. When you visit the Site for the first time, you are asked to register your account and provide your login details. This is the primary mechanism through which we collect your personal information.
We may collect your personal information from other sources such as public databases, social media platforms, joint marketing partners or other third parties.
3. How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the information we collect or receive to operate, provide, and improve the services that we offer to our Users. These purposes include:
- a. Purchase and delivery of Orders. We use your personal information to handle orders, deliver orders, process transactions, and keep you informed about the orders, products, and other related services.
- b. Personalized Recommendations. We use your personal information to recommend products that are best suited to your interests and to personalize your experience with us.
- c. Legal Obligations. We may use your personal information to comply with the applicable laws. For instance, if we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- d. Communication. We use your personal information to communicate with you. We may use your personal information to send you a product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- e. Advertisement. We may use your personal information to display advertisements tailored to your interests.
- f. User to User Communication. We may use your personal information in order to enable you to communicate with the buyer or seller.
- g. Fraud Prevention. We may use your personal information to keep our Site safe and secure and to prevent fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of the User.
- h. Enforcement of Terms of Service. We may use your personal information to enforce our Terms of Service for business, legal and contractual reasons.
- i. Other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
4. Does Escronics Share Your Personal Information?
We share Users’ personal information only as described below:
- a. Legal Compliance. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- b. Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which Escronics is involved.
- c. Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, delivering products, data analysis, postal or email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts.
- d. Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
6. How Secure Is Your Information?
- a. Your personal information will be stored in our server which is encrypted and password protected.
- b. Our security measures include standard international data protection measures as well as those described in the EU GDPR implementing regulations. These measures may also include periodic system-wide password resets with high password strength requirements. We strongly discourage password sharing. Due to the nature of the information and related technology, we cannot be held responsible if you share your own login credentials with others. If we learn of a security breach, then we will immediately reset your account password and attempt to notify you as per GDPR guidelines to take appropriate steps.
- c. We are committed to ensuring that your data including personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- d. Your personal information will remain confidential and apart from us, no one else will be able to access this data.
- e. Once you delete your account on our Site, your personal information will be automatically deleted.
7. Do We Make Changes To This Policy?
8. What Are My Privacy Rights?
We will ensure that you can exercise your rights pertaining to your Personal Information, including rights as provided by various data protection laws. We, therefore, inform you that, where applicable under the relevant law, you are entitled:
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- a. You have a right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
- b. You have a right to request rectification or erasure.
- c. You have a right to restrict the processing of your personal information;
- d. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- e. You have a right to obtain the deletion of your Personal Information in the situations set forth by applicable data protection law (the “right to be forgotten”)
- f. You also have the right, in certain circumstances, to object to the processing of your personal information. Please use the contact details mentioned below to object.
- g. You have the right to withdraw consent at any given time.
- h. You have the right to review or change any of the personal information.
- i. You have the right to terminate your account at any point.
- j. You have the right to remove cookies and/or reject cookies. Please note that this could affect certain features and/or services of our Site.
- k. You have the right to unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any.
(Only applicable to residents of California)
- l. You have the right to request us to disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that we have collected about you.
- m. You have the right to request us to delete your personal information.
- n. You have the right to request us not to sell your personal information.
We will strive and work to resolve any inquiry you may have regarding our privacy practices. EU residents may also file a complaint before a competent data protection authority regarding the processing of their Personal Data. While we suggest that you contact us beforehand, if you wish to exercise this right, you should contact the competent data protection authority directly.
9. How To Contact Us?
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, you can contact us at: